FW: OOo QA Project Page

Victor Luis-2

FYI

From: Victor Luis [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:53 PM
To: '[hidden email]'
Subject: FW: OOo QA Project Page

Sir,

I thought I solved the problem by uninstalling the Microsoft C++ Runtime Library & Firefox applications (of which I suspected was causing OpenOffice Base to crash) but I acted prematurely. My data-container size has reached >25000k (Tables w/data, Queries, Forms & Reports). Does the size effect BASE to crash & corrupt the container which is then unrepairable. Kindly investigate & revert at the earliest. For your info I use QuickHeal Antivirus

Thanks

Victor Luis