FW: help

k.misha

From: k.misha [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:02 AM
To: '[hidden email]'
Subject: help

Hello! Can you help me to start with OpenOffice SDK? I installed OOO and OOO
SDK. Do you have some examples for working with OOO SDK? I watch example in
forum, but that example does not work with OOO SDK 3.4.1. That example for
OOO SDK 3.3.0. Help me, please, if you can!

p.s.: working with OOO sdk in visual studio 2008 C++.

Re: FW: help

Jürgen Schmidt-3
On 3/13/13 1:08 AM, k.misha wrote:

> [...]

The SDK comes with many examples that can be used inside the SDK
environment. The SDK has some configuration scripts that prepare a SDK
build environment where all the examples can be built and run directly.

Open the <sdk>/index.html and see the install instructions. But feel
free to ask here further questions if that doesn't help

Juergen