Facing problem in running database

Niladri Raj
Hi,
I have installed your open office apache version 4.1.7 . I can't use the database software . Whenever I start the application it shows me an error message. I am inserting a pic for convenience .

Please help me in resolving this issue.

My laptop's name is LENOVO G50
My laptop's configuration is :-
1) Ram 4gb
2) Intel pentium processor
3) No dedicated graphics card

Re: Facing problem in running database

Mechtilde Stehmann-2

Hello,

which OS do you use?

Did you install any version of Java? Which one?

Attachments are not available via mailing lists so please what is the
eroor message?

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--