Fail to install "openoffice" on windows10

Fail to install "openoffice" on windows10

Doron Sherf
Hi
I have windows10 OS on my Dell computer
I downloaded the installation file of few versions:
Windows(exe) - English(US): - Ver 4.1.5
and i also tried ver 4.1.4 and 4.1.3

it always failed in the middle of the installation.

I received a message:" The filename Directory or volume label syntax is incorrect" (see screenshot below)

and later in the installation i recieved the second error message: "file not found...openoffice1.cab..."   (see screenshot below)

I think that something is wrong with the downloaded installation file.
I will thank if you can advise what should I do?
Thanks
Doron

1.

2.

Doron Sherf
+972-50-8922329
Skype: sherfdo

Re: Fail to install "openoffice" on windows10

Marcus (OOo)
Am 06.03.2018 um 15:23 schrieb Doron Sherf:

> I have windows10 OS on my Dell computer
> I downloaded the installation file of few versions:
> Windows(exe) - English(US): - Ver 4.1.5
> and i also tried ver 4.1.4 and 4.1.3
>
> it always failed in the middle of the installation.
>
> I received a message:" The filename Directory or volume label syntax is
> incorrect" (see screenshot below)
>
> and later in the installation i recieved the second error message: "file
> not found...openoffice1.cab..." (see screenshot below)
>
> I think that something is wrong with the downloaded installation file.
> I will thank if you can advise what should I do?

because you have a typical question about the installation, your request
is better suited in the user forums [1] or the users mailing list [2].

The developer mailing list is not the right place for such case of problems.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Thanks for your understanding.