Failure to receive my code to register my account. Cant create a second account. so please help

Failure to receive my code to register my account. Cant create a second account. so please help

Randy Adams

Randy G Adams

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Failure to receive my code to register my account. Cant create a second account. so please help

David Robley
On 30/07/18 11:52, Randy Adams wrote:
> Randy G Adams
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

What account are you referring to? If it is registering with the Apache
OpenOffice forum, https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ , send an email
with relevant details including the email you used to register and the
username to aoo.forum.en AT gmail.com

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Ignore the first three turnings," said Tom forthrightly.

Re: Failure to receive my code to register my account. Cant create a second account. so please help

Hagar Delest-2
For the record, no user with this mail in the forum.

Hagar

Le 30/07/2018 à 02:23, David Robley a écrit :

> On 30/07/18 11:52, Randy Adams wrote:
>> Randy G Adams
>>
>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>>

> What account are you referring to? If it is registering with the Apache OpenOffice forum, https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ , send an email with relevant details including the email you used to register and the username to aoo.forum.en AT gmail.com
>

> Cheers

pEpkey.asc (2K) Download Attachment