File

Raymond Bastien
Hi.
I'm wondering if you might be able to give me some direction.
I've downloaded your product on to my chrome notebook and I can not get it
to open. I'm assuming I am missing something. Could you help?
Thank you.
Raymond Bastien.

Re: File

David Belina-2
Here is a link for install on the ChromeBook:

https://www.bestchromebookapps.com/openoffice-writer-chromebook/