Findings after running a W3C Check on your site ..

Findings after running a W3C Check on your site ..

David G. Stapleton
I believe you are interested in the findings automatically located and documented this morning as I was clicking around your site @ https://www.openoffice.org/documentation/index.html. All I did to be the almost instantaneous recipient of the enumerating documentation of coding errors / misnomers on the subject page was click the [ W3C XHTML 1.0 ] icon button in the lower left corner of this particular page.

Please review and at least consider making W3C’s recommended edits to your pages codings following their examples found in the attached PDF I included with this my 1st email to your WebDev team. It would reflect well on your team of developers if you’d run this test completely on your site. This would give your open source software a good shot in the arm so to speak.

I hope this helps your OS project I’ve enjoyed using from time to time since a couple of previous versions ago.

Best regards,

David G Stapleton, AASD
Web Developer, Retired
Author, Singer-Songwriter

Re: Findings after running a W3C Check on your site ..

FR web forum
I see that you are a web developper.
If you want to help us, the best way is to edit these pages and to send back fix.
You can find website source on
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/
If you enjoy this project, you should involved too.