Font Installation - Can't Find "spadmin"

Font Installation - Can't Find "spadmin"

Dan Blair
Hello,

I'm trying to install a new font for Open Office, but every resource I see
tells me to go to "spadmin;" however, I have no such file or program on my
computer.  Is there another way to add a font?  Thank you!

Dan

Re: Font Installation - Can't Find "spadmin"

Herbert Duerr
Hi Dan,

> I'm trying to install a new font for Open Office, but every resource
> I see
> tells me to go to "spadmin;" however, I have no such file or program
> on my
> computer.  Is there another way to add a font?  Thank you!

Just install the font system-wide...
If you are on Windows then just drag and drop the font into the Fonts
folder.
If you are on MacOSX just double-click the font file and then click
the "install" button.

---
Herbert Duerr
[hidden email]

Registered Office: Sun Microsystems GmbH
   Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Haering