Footnotes with more than 2 digits

Abel Sitali
Hello there,

I need help on how to properly insert footnotes with more than 2 digits. What is happening is that all the footnotes with more than 2 digits by default do not leave spaces between the footnotes and the text. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Abel

Re: Footnotes with more than 2 digits

Brian Barker
At 17:10 09/07/2017 -0700, Abel Sitali wrote:
>I need help on how to properly insert footnotes with more than 2
>digits. What is happening is that all the footnotes with more than 2
>digits by default do not leave spaces between the footnotes and the text.

The formatting of footnotes is controlled by the Footnote paragraph
style. You need to modify this to your needs.

o Right-click in any footnote and go to Edit Paragraph Style... |
Indents & Spacing | Indent.
o Increase the value for "Before text".
o Decrease the value for "First line" correspondingly.
For example, if you increase "Before text" from its default (which
appears to be 0.50 cm) to 0.70 cm, decrease "First line" from its
default of -0.50 cm to -0.70 cm.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker