Forgotten password

Sanna Warnemyr
Hi!

I have a few open office documents on my old computer from 2011/2012. When I wrote them I locked them with a password which I have now forgotten. Is there really no way to open them without the correct password? I really hope you can help me.

Thank you in advance!

Sanna

Re: Forgotten password

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:22:33 +0000
Sanna Warnemyr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a few open office documents on my old computer from 2011/2012. When I wrote them I locked them with a password which I have now forgotten. Is there really no way to open them without the correct password? I really hope you can help me.
>
> Thank you in advance!

Effectively no way to unlock them.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Forgotten password

John Hart-2
On 6/13/2019 2:22 AM, Sanna Warnemyr wrote:
> I have a few open office documents on my old computer from 2011/2012. When I wrote them I locked them with a password which I have now forgotten. Is there really no way to open them without the correct password? I really hope you can help me.
If the password is short a password cracking program could do it,
if it's long it will be next to impossible.