Format for Header & Footer

D DUB
Hello,

If I wanted to install a predesigned header and footer to Apache Open Office what format should it be?
Can you also send me some instructions on how to do it?

Thank you,

David W

Re: Format for Header & Footer

Robin Lord
Create a template

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020, at 14:48, D DUB wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If I wanted to install a predesigned header and footer to Apache Open
> Office what format should it be?
> Can you also send me some instructions on how to do it?
>
> Thank you,
>
> David W

Best Regards

Robin

Re: Format for Header & Footer

Keith N. McKenna
On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 10:28:35 -0700, David Belina wrote:

> Open Office has a Wiki and I did a web search and found this page that
> has how to do header’s and footers (about the third topic on the page).
>  If your custom header or footer was done in OpenOffice you might be
> able to copy and paste the text but I think other attributes will need
> to be viewed and manually revised.

David, it seems that you neglected to include the link in your reply

Regards
Keith

> On December 19, 2020 at 7:55:24 AM, D DUB ([hidden email]) wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> If I wanted to install a predesigned header and footer to Apache Open
> Office what format should it be?
> Can you also send me some instructions on how to do it?
>
> Thank you,
>
> David W

Re: Format for Header & Footer

David Belina-2
Darn.  Sometimes I get in a hurry and miss a step:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Getting_Started/Creating_headers_and_footers