Format

Mam'
Hey, so I saved some documents and only some of them saved correctly. The ones I saved as '.odt', when opened, only shows hash symbols. How do I get it back into text format because even when opening the document it doesn't give me the option to change it's format.

Re: Format

FR web forum
This is not a bug but a corrupted file.
Read: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=84056
Next time, for this kind of question, please post directly on forum.