Format

Kinsey Webb
I need the page format to be 5.5 x 8.5.  Can you please give me directions on how to do this please?

Re: Format

David Robley
Go to Format | Page, select the Page tab and set the desired size.

It is helpful to include which component of AOO you are asking about;
fortunately the above advice is the same for Writer, Calc, Impress and Draw.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 6/1/20 2:08 pm, Kinsey Webb wrote:
> I need the page format to be 5.5 x 8.5.  Can you please give me directions on how to do this please?

Cheers
--
David Robley

Any fool can criticize, condemn, & complain. And most do.