Formatting lost in OOo 3.3 RC7 Writer using text boxes

Formatting lost in OOo 3.3 RC7 Writer using text boxes

Marco A.G.Pinto
Hello!!!

I have recently installed OOo 3.3 RC7 over 3.2.

I had a Writer document where I had text boxes with values which I placed over text.

The values inside the text boxes had blank lines with different font sizes to match the text.
For example:
$50
$60
< TWO BLANK LINES WITH SMALLER FONT SIZE>
$100
$150

The formatting was lost in that text box and the values no longer appear in the correct lines.

I hope this can be fixed in the official OOo 3.3 release.

Thanks!

Kind regards,