Forrum help support

Barb Gruhl
Hi, Is this the kind of treatment you allow from your support members on the help forum? This is not be helpful it is being a bully. I have included a screen shot of the response I am talking about.

Barb Gruhl

Re: Forrum help support

jd1008
Hi Barb,
I never saw that post... SOrry.
But I have to say that you need to develop a much thicker skin
when you subscribe to ANY Mailing List.
Believe it or not, there billions of humans who would love to
hurt someone. It is the nature of the world. So develop the
good attitude of not responding to such abuse.
Why?
Because that is exactly what the bully wants to see! That s/he was able
to hurt you.

Kind Regards,

JD

On 01/18/2019 11:05 AM, Barb Gruhl wrote:

> Hi, Is this the kind of treatment you allow from your support members
> on the help forum? This is not be helpful it is being a bully. I have
> included a screen shot of the response I am talking about.
>
> Barb Gruhl

Re: Forrum help support

Dave Fisher
Hi -

Sorry about your experience. Unfortunately this mailing list strips attachments. Please resend to [hidden email] and someone will look into this. We are all volunteers so it might take some time.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 18, 2019, at 10:05 AM, Barb Gruhl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, Is this the kind of treatment you allow from your support members on the help forum? This is not be helpful it is being a bully. I have included a screen shot of the response I am talking about.
>
> Barb Gruhl

Re: Forum help support

David Robley
I believe the interaction referred to may be on the AOO forum in the
topic https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=96638

On 19/1/19 5:17 am, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Hi -
>
> Sorry about your experience. Unfortunately this mailing list strips attachments. Please resend to [hidden email] and someone will look into this. We are all volunteers so it might take some time.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 18, 2019, at 10:05 AM, Barb Gruhl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Is this the kind of treatment you allow from your support members on the help forum? This is not be helpful it is being a bully. I have included a screen shot of the response I am talking about.
>>
>> Barb Gruhl

Cheers
--
David Robley

You can name your salary here. I call mine Fred.

Re: Forrum help support

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Barb,

I am sorry you feel hurt.

Please, can you confirm if the link that has been posted is the one you
are upset about.

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=96638

What do you expect now to happen?

All the Best