Forum migration - Wish list

ca.salva
I write here my wish for phpBB 3.2.4 when it will be adopted:
Replace [Solved] with the green check (you can already do it today but
it would take a direct icon, without editing the first post) and insert
the green check as search options.

Regards

charlie

Re: Forum migration - Wish list

FR web forum
> it would take a direct icon, without editing the first post) and
> insert the green check as search options.
This is not an inner feature for PhpBB 3.2
It must install an extension

Re: Forum migration - Wish list

ca.salva
Also the extension is welcome.

Il 07/12/18 17:26, FR web forum ha scritto:
>> it would take a direct icon, without editing the first post) and
>> insert the green check as search options.
> This is not an inner feature for PhpBB 3.2
> It must install an extension

Re: Forum migration - Wish list

Dave Fisher
We’ll need to evaluate extensions. Please provide the url from phpBB.com.

Sent from my iPhone

Available since https://github.com/tierra/topicsolved