Forums landing page: Chinese forum to be removed

Forums landing page: Chinese forum to be removed

Hagar Delest-2
Hi,

The Chinese forum was removed 2 years ago and the link is still on the landing page (https://forum.openoffice.org/), leading to a 404 error.
Could someone either remove the link or change the page to something saying the forum is closed?

Thanks
Hagar

Re: Forums landing page: Chinese forum to be removed

Andrea Pescetti-2
Hagar Delest wrote:
> The Chinese forum was removed 2 years ago and the link is still on the
> landing page (https://forum.openoffice.org/), leading to a 404 error.
> Could someone either remove the link or change the page to something
> saying the forum is closed?

Done. Removed from https://forum.openoffice.org/

Note for Dave: I've edited the file directly on the server. I'll leave
to you, to avoid any conflicts, replication of the fix in the relevant
SVN repository.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Forums landing page: Chinese forum to be removed

Dave Fisher
Hi Andrea,

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 24, 2018, at 2:56 PM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hagar Delest wrote:
>> The Chinese forum was removed 2 years ago and the link is still on the landing page (https://forum.openoffice.org/), leading to a 404 error.
>> Could someone either remove the link or change the page to something saying the forum is closed?
>
> Done. Removed from https://forum.openoffice.org/
>
> Note for Dave: I've edited the file directly on the server. I'll leave to you, to avoid any conflicts, replication of the fix in the relevant SVN repository.

(1) Thanks! I already made that change on the test forum along with fixing CSS and updating the Apache logo. I’m tracking the three files specially.

(2) The svn installation is obsolete and will need work. I’m not sure if I will move it or create a new folder in our private archive.

Regards,
Dave