Forums outage

FR web forum
Since this morning, very slow and now, we got an error:
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql1-lw-us.apache.org' (110) [2003]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Re: Forums outage

Chris Lambertus
By the time we saw this message, it was working fine. It doesn’t appear to have tripped our monitors. It would be helpful to have a UTC time of the start of the problem and the duration for this outage.

Thanks,
Chris
ASF Infra