Fresh Volunteer for Converting arrays to containers conversion as a start.

Fresh Volunteer for Converting arrays to containers conversion as a start.

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Patricia

I have a volunteer from recruitment list that would like to become involved in our lovely project. He has C++ and java experience.

He is currently building Open Office, and wanted to do bugfixig and code improvements for starters.

I told him as a possible first task of your idea for the array conversion. He showed interest as to do this for a start.

Do you have some time to help him getting started with this topic? That would be super cool!

All te best
Peter