Frustrated

manda.joyce
How do I get my auto spell check to work? Spelling and Grammar Comes up when asked but does nothing.
Works in email but suddenly not when working on a document.
Help!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Anne and Michael Joyce
21/1 Regatta Drive
Valla Beach  NSW  2448
Ph: 02 6569 5702

Re: Frustrated

Wade Smart-2
I think you might be confused about what you are using.
Office does not have a email client and those two have
nothing to do with each other.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 6:06 PM manda.joyce <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How do I get my auto spell check to work? Spelling and Grammar Comes up when asked but does nothing.
> Works in email but suddenly not when working on a document.
> Help!
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>
> Anne and Michael Joyce
> 21/1 Regatta Drive
> Valla Beach  NSW  2448
> Ph: 02 6569 5702

Re: Frustrated

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/5/2020 7:01 PM, manda.joyce wrote:

> How do I get my auto spell check to work? Spelling and Grammar Comes up when asked but does nothing.
> Works in email but suddenly not when working on a document.
> Help!
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>
> Anne and Michael Joyce
> 21/1 Regatta Drive
> Valla Beach  NSW  2448
> Ph: 02 6569 5702

Please see the FAQ at the following link:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/General/Spellchecker_Shows_all_Word_Misspelled

Regards
Keith

Re: Frustrated

David Robley
You might find the following links to be helpful for spell check
problems with AOO Writer.

Troubleshooting
-https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16512
Configuration -
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=67

go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html As a courtesy I
have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do
Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 6/3/20 10:31 am, manda.joyce wrote:

> How do I get my auto spell check to work? Spelling and Grammar Comes up when asked but does nothing.
> Works in email but suddenly not when working on a document.
> Help!
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>
> Anne and Michael Joyce
> 21/1 Regatta Drive
> Valla Beach  NSW  2448
> Ph: 02 6569 5702

Cheers
--
David Robley

A critic is a man who leaves no turn unstoned.