Fw: OpenOffice 4.1.5, cannot open ODT files.

Fw: OpenOffice 4.1.5, cannot open ODT files.

Aw t y

Re: Fw: OpenOffice 4.1.5, cannot open ODT files.

Wade Smart-2
Aw, what happens when you try to open
odt files? And, can you open any other file?
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 12:15 AM Aw t y <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Re: OpenOffice 4.1.5, cannot open ODT files.

Aw t y
The error happens like this:
- Double click on ODT file to open.
- OpenOffice launches automatically, when password window pop up, I would key in the password and the file opens for a few seconds, then the application freezes.
- Top column stated ( Not responding), then after few seconds, it just closes itself.

Before this thing happens, the ODT files could be open and work okay, but now cannot be open, even with WPS or google app.