Fw: QA Volunteer

Manju2 M
Hi All,

       This is Manju from INDIA.
       Interested in QA, Automated Testing,
Looking forward to join Apache team :-)

Regards,
Manju

----- Forwarded by Manju2 M/TVM/TCS on 11/16/2012 11:43 AM -----

From:
Manju2 M/TVM/TCS
To:
[hidden email].
Date:
11/16/2012 11:35 AM
Subject:
QA Volunteer

Hi All,

       This is Manju, QA tester from TCS.  I am looking forward to hear
more about Apache and would love to help in success of Apache OpenOffice
4.0.  :-)

Regards,
Manju .
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Fw: QA Volunteer

Zhe Liu
hi Manju
You can take a look at the page
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/test_automation

Best Regards
From [hidden email]

Re: Fw: QA Volunteer

Shan Zhu
Hi, Manju

Welcome to AOO QA team.
You can get the latest development build here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

Thanks for your passion.

Regards,
Shan Zhu