Fw: Re: Mirroring OpenOffice.org Premium

Fw: Re: Mirroring OpenOffice.org Premium

Scottish cultural center

From: KAMI
Date: 16/05/2006 10:49:36
To: [hidden email]

Pavel Janík írta:
>    From: KAMI <[hidden email]>
>    Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:23:59 +0200
>
> Hi,
>
>    > Are there any way to mirror our Premium builds on OpenOffice.org
site?
>    > Or can someone mirror it to other sites?
>
> have you already cleared the license issues? IIRC several people notified
> you that it contains non-free stuff and as such ...

Hello Pavel!
The license issues under eliminating :o) The templates that seem
problematic is undel LGPL or PDL... I will check files from
OpenOffice.org EXTRAS CD (that downloadable from Openoffice.org) but
they use ooextras, openoffice.org stuffs so the are free. Fonts are
free, Clip arts are free, Cisco clip arts free but aganist for
alteration. Samples and Documents (tutorials) are free. Please check the
attached mails. Could you share with us your opinion?

Thnaks,
KAMI

---------
Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

Re: Fw: Re: Mirroring OpenOffice.org Premium

KAMI911
Scottish cultural center írta:

> HI
>
> If you want so we can mirror your site on ours, scottishcultiralcenter.com ,
> we already do it for open office
>
> Just contact us
>
> Sean

Dear Sean!

I would like to thank your offer! You can mirror the files from
ftp://ftp.fsf.hu/OpenOffice.org_hu/devel/OOB680_m5_Premium/

Thank you very much,
KAMI

Re: Fw: Re: Mirroring OpenOffice.org Premium

Scottish cultural center
I just done it,
If you have some icon I can add it.
It is a pleasure