Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released

Marcus (OOo)
Hello OpenOffice community,

before the year really draws to a close, we want to share with you the
announcement below.

We are already working on the next bigger release, even when it's not
very visible. But this will change in the next months.

Also we want to thank you for the past year and hope to see you all in 2018.

Marcus
(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released
Datum: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 17:20:29 +0100
Von: Marcus <[hidden email]>
Antwort an: [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

30 December 2017 - Apache OpenOffice, the leading Open Source office
document productivity suite, announced today Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5,
now available in 41 languages on Windows, macOS and Linux.

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 is a maintenance release aimed at correcting
some regressions and delivering the latest English dictionary. All users
of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 or earlier are advised to upgrade.

The main changes include:
* Bug fixes
* Updates for the English language dictionaries

For the complete overview see the list in Bugzilla:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-415changes

Full version of this announcement:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-415announcement

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 Release Notes:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-415releasenotes

Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 from the original source only:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

Follow Apache OpenOffice:
Twitter   https://twitter.com/apacheoo
Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO
Google+   https://plus.google.com/u/0/+openoffice
YouTube   https://www.youtube.com/c/openoffice

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released

FR web forum
Good job!
Thanks to have updated french webpages :-)

> before the year really draws to a close, we want to share with you
> the
> announcement below.
>
> We are already working on the next bigger release, even when it's not
> very visible. But this will change in the next months.
>
> Also we want to thank you for the past year and hope to see you all
> in 2018.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

> Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released
> Datum: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 17:20:29 +0100
> Von: Marcus <[hidden email]>
> Antwort an: [hidden email]
> An: [hidden email]
>
> 30 December 2017 - Apache OpenOffice, the leading Open Source office
> document productivity suite, announced today Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5,
> now available in 41 languages on Windows, macOS and Linux.
>
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 is a maintenance release aimed at correcting
> some regressions and delivering the latest English dictionary. All
> users
> of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 or earlier are advised to upgrade.
>
> The main changes include:
> * Bug fixes
> * Updates for the English language dictionaries
>
> For the complete overview see the list in Bugzilla:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-415changes
>
> Full version of this announcement:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-415announcement
>
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 Release Notes:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-415releasenotes
>
> Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 from the original source only:
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>
> Follow Apache OpenOffice:
> Twitter   https://twitter.com/apacheoo
> Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO
> Google+   https://plus.google.com/u/0/+openoffice
> YouTube   https://www.youtube.com/c/openoffice

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Thank you to you all and a good way into 2018

Mechtilde

Am 30.12.2017 um 18:59 schrieb FR web forum:

> Good job
> Thanks to have updated french webpages :-)

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice.org
## Debian Developer
## Loook, calender-exchange-provider, libreoffice-canzeley-client
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released

Kay Schenk-2
On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello OpenOffice community,
>
> before the year really draws to a close, we want to share with you the
> announcement below.
>
> We are already working on the next bigger release, even when it's not very
> visible. But this will change in the next months.
>
> Also we want to thank you for the past year and hope to see you all in
> 2018.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

​Thanks for the nice New Year's present!

> Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released
> Datum: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 17:20:29 +0100
> Von: Marcus <[hidden email]>
> Antwort an: [hidden email]
> An: [hidden email]
>

> 30 December 2017 - Apache OpenOffice, the leading Open Source office
> document productivity suite, announced today Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5, now
> available in 41 languages on Windows, macOS and Linux.
>
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 is a maintenance release aimed at correcting some
> regressions and delivering the latest English dictionary. All users of
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 or earlier are advised to upgrade.
>
> The main changes include:
> * Bug fixes
> * Updates for the English language dictionaries
>
> For the complete overview see the list in Bugzilla:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-415changes
>
> Full version of this announcement:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-415announcement
>
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 Release Notes:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-415releasenotes
>
> Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 from the original source only:
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>
> Follow Apache OpenOffice:
> Twitter   https://twitter.com/apacheoo
> Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO