Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 released

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 released

Marcus (OOo)
Hello OpenOffice community,

today we want to share with you the announcement from below.

Thank You

to all who have helped, tested, hacked, discussed or were otherwise
involved and have invested many hours of their spare time.

Marcus
(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 released
Datum: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 22:14:09 +0200
Von: Marcus <[hidden email]>
Antwort an: [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

21 September 2019 - Apache OpenOffice, the leading Open Source office
document productivity suite, announced today Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7,
now available in 41 languages on Windows, macOS and Linux.

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 is a maintenance release aimed at correcting
some regressions and delivering the latest English dictionary. All users
of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.6 or earlier are advised to upgrade.

The main changes include:
* Adds support for AdoptOpenJDK as well as Oracle Java
* Possible crash in Freetype code
* Crash in Writer when linking frames on OS/2
* Apache OpenOffice TM in Splash screen has different background

For the complete overview see the list in Bugzilla:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-417changes

Full version of this announcement:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-417announcement

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 Release Notes:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-417releasenotes

Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 from the original source only:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

Follow Apache OpenOffice:
Twitter   https://twitter.com/apacheoo
Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO
YouTube   https://www.youtube.com/c/openoffice

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 released

Bidouille
Hello list,
Somebody can update the FR webpages?

> today we want to share with you the announcement from below.
>
> Thank You
>
> to all who have helped, tested, hacked, discussed or were otherwise
> involved and have invested many hours of their spare time.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

> Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 released
> Datum: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 22:14:09 +0200
> Von: Marcus <[hidden email]>
> Antwort an: [hidden email]
> An: [hidden email]
>
> 21 September 2019 - Apache OpenOffice, the leading Open Source office
> document productivity suite, announced today Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7,
> now available in 41 languages on Windows, macOS and Linux.
>
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 is a maintenance release aimed at correcting
> some regressions and delivering the latest English dictionary. All
> users
> of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.6 or earlier are advised to upgrade.
>
> The main changes include:
> * Adds support for AdoptOpenJDK as well as Oracle Java
> * Possible crash in Freetype code
> * Crash in Writer when linking frames on OS/2
> * Apache OpenOffice TM in Splash screen has different background
>
> For the complete overview see the list in Bugzilla:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-417changes
>
> Full version of this announcement:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-417announcement
>
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 Release Notes:
> https://s.apache.org/AOO-417releasenotes
>
> Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 from the original source only:
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/
>
> Follow Apache OpenOffice:
> Twitter   https://twitter.com/apacheoo
> Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO
> YouTube   https://www.youtube.com/c/openoffice

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 released

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Done now...

Maybe we can have someone from the French community maintain the French
webpage, when we switched to a new CMS?

In fact, French downloads are the second biggest number overall (behind
US and before Germany).

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 22.09.19 um 11:54 schrieb Bidouille:

> Hello list,
> Somebody can update the FR webpages?

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 released

Kay Schenk-2
Thanks to all for this release. All good so far! :-)

"And in the end, only kindness matters."
    -- Jewel, "Hands"
______
  MzK