[Fwd: Academic dissertation about OpenOffice.org]

[Fwd: Academic dissertation about OpenOffice.org]

Goran Rakic

Re: [Fwd: Academic dissertation about OpenOffice.org]

Danishka Navin
Hii Goran,

Thanks for sharing :)

Danishka

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Goran Rakic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Re: [Fwd: Academic dissertation about OpenOffice.org]

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Goran Rakic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

interesting, I was reviewing a previous document published by Martti about
the finish migration which was much smaller document and concrete on the
financials and goals.
http://www.odfworkshop.com/2007_berlin/8.pdf
and this document: http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/servlets/Doc?id=27850

> "This study investigates the largest transition in Finland to an open
> source office suite and to an open standard for office documents. The IT
> environment of the open source OpenOffice.org migration involves more
> than 10 000 workstations in the Finnish Ministry of Justice and its
> administrative sector."
>
> http://acta.uta.fi/pdf/978-951-44-8216-8.pdf
>
> Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

*Alexandro Colorado*