Fwd: Acknowledging your stand request (Apache OpenOffice)

Fwd: Acknowledging your stand request (Apache OpenOffice)

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
Hello,

stand request done. FYI below.

Thanks to all, who helped to improve the text.

Kind regards
Michael

Betreff: Acknowledging your stand request (Apache OpenOffice)
Datum: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:51:55 +0000
Von: [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]
Kopie (CC): [hidden email], [hidden email]

Stand Request for FOSDEM 2020

We acknowledge that we have received your request for the following stand.
After we review all stands requests, we will inform you accordingly via
email.

Project: Apache OpenOffice
Coordinator: Michael Stehmann
Coordinator email: [hidden email]
Secondary contact: Mechtilde Stehmann
Secondary email: [hidden email]

Apache OpenOffice is "The Free and Open Productivity Suite" to handle
office tasks.  The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back more than twenty
years, making a mature and powerful product.

The software looks and feels familiar and is instantly usable by anyone
who has used a similar product. It has many millions of users and still
millions of downloads every year.

Apache OpenOffice is supported by a global community of friendly
volunteers, happy to provide assistance to newcomers and advanced users
alike.

Coordinator's affinity to the project:
Member of the Project Management Committee

Why does it fit FOSDEM
Apache OpenOffice is one of most popular Free Software products in
europe and worldwide and has a long history of project development. With
only a few volunteers left, we struggle to satisfy the needs and wishes
of our users. FOSDEM is one of the best occasions to meet new developers
and to interest them in our project. We will use the stand to present
the needs we have. This ranges from web design and programming over
application and extension development, towards documentation,
translation and community management in popular media.

Project website URL:
https://www.openoffice.org/

Project logo URL:
http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/index.html

Project contact email address:
[hidden email]

Source code location:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=openoffice.git or
https://openoffice.apache.org/downloads.html

Relevant URLs:

Days:
both

Theme:
Office Suites and Productivity

Number of tables:
One

Special requirements:

Kind Regards,
FOSDEM stands team

Re: Fwd: Acknowledging your stand request (Apache OpenOffice)

Matthias Seidel
Hi Michael,

Sorry, I lost track with the AOO 4.1.7 release...
Thanks for your head up!

Deadline is 1 November, accepted stands will be announced on 11 November.

Regards,

   Matthias

BTW: High resolution graphics for AOO are available at:
https://www.apache.org/logos/#openoffice

Am 26.09.19 um 15:07 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:

> Hello,
>
> stand request done. FYI below.
>
> Thanks to all, who helped to improve the text.
>
> Kind regards
> Michael

> Betreff: Acknowledging your stand request (Apache OpenOffice)
> Datum: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:51:55 +0000
> Von: [hidden email]
> An: [hidden email]
> Kopie (CC): [hidden email], [hidden email]
>
> Stand Request for FOSDEM 2020
>
> We acknowledge that we have received your request for the following stand.
> After we review all stands requests, we will inform you accordingly via
> email.
>
> Project: Apache OpenOffice
> Coordinator: Michael Stehmann
> Coordinator email: [hidden email]
> Secondary contact: Mechtilde Stehmann
> Secondary email: [hidden email]

> Apache OpenOffice is "The Free and Open Productivity Suite" to handle
> office tasks.  The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back more than twenty
> years, making a mature and powerful product.
>
> The software looks and feels familiar and is instantly usable by anyone
> who has used a similar product. It has many millions of users and still
> millions of downloads every year.
>
> Apache OpenOffice is supported by a global community of friendly
> volunteers, happy to provide assistance to newcomers and advanced users
> alike.
>
> Coordinator's affinity to the project:
> Member of the Project Management Committee
>
> Why does it fit FOSDEM
> Apache OpenOffice is one of most popular Free Software products in
> europe and worldwide and has a long history of project development. With
> only a few volunteers left, we struggle to satisfy the needs and wishes
> of our users. FOSDEM is one of the best occasions to meet new developers
> and to interest them in our project. We will use the stand to present
> the needs we have. This ranges from web design and programming over
> application and extension development, towards documentation,
> translation and community management in popular media.
>

> Project website URL:
> https://www.openoffice.org/
>
> Project logo URL:
> http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/index.html
>
> Project contact email address:
> [hidden email]
>
> Source code location:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=openoffice.git or
> https://openoffice.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> Relevant URLs:
>

> Days:
> both
>
> Theme:
> Office Suites and Productivity
>
> Number of tables:
> One
>
> Special requirements:
>

> Kind Regards,
> FOSDEM stands team

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Acknowledging your stand request (Apache OpenOffice)

Peter Kovacs-4
Let's cross fingers :)

On 26.09.19 15:56, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Sorry, I lost track with the AOO 4.1.7 release...
> Thanks for your head up!
>
> Deadline is 1 November, accepted stands will be announced on 11 November.
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> BTW: High resolution graphics for AOO are available at:
> https://www.apache.org/logos/#openoffice
>
> Am 26.09.19 um 15:07 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
>> Hello,
>>
>> stand request done. FYI below.
>>
>> Thanks to all, who helped to improve the text.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Michael

Re: Acknowledging your stand request (Apache OpenOffice)

Dave Fisher-2
Hi -

Would someone let ComDev know of this request just so that they are aware of it and we can avoid any mess.

You can send this information to [hidden email]

Regards,
Dave