Fwd: BIG PROBLEM IN USING OPENOFFICE

Sam Swaminath
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SAM <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Subject: BIG PROBLEM IN USING OPENOFFICE
To: [hidden email]

Sir,
I was using comfortably OpenOffice.Org 2.3 version since last few years.
Suddenly a pop up appeared that 'OpenOffice.org 3.1 is available for
updating.  I clicked and installed the same.   But it is not opening my
files though it does the recovery.  Unfortunately I am not able to use the
old version i.e. 2.3 as this has been deleted by the new version.    I am
not able to open up any of my files and folders.  Kindly help me!!!
with warm regards,
Sam

SAM

Re: Fwd: BIG PROBLEM IN USING OPENOFFICE

cm.brien
My problem with 3.1 version is I have lost access to spell checker files.
Any help available?  C. Brien

Re: Fwd: BIG PROBLEM IN USING OPENOFFICE

Joost Andrae-3
Hi,

you're looking for dictionaries ?

Just take a look at the extensions page:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/dictionaries

On 28.10.10 14:29, cm.brien wrote:
> My problem with 3.1 version is I have lost access to spell checker
> files. Any help available? C. Brien

Kind regards, Joost