Fwd: Error

John McManus
Hello,
I have a dilemma. I am working on Open Office for years. Today I can't open my documents. See attached message.
I have an important presentation to make and I need help resolving the issue. I tried to download the latest version of Apache Open Ofice 4 but it is not compatible with my system.
What should I do so I can get my documents for my presentation?
Thanks
John McManus

Re: Error

Wade Smart-2
Attachments are stripped from emails in this group.
You'll need to post the message directly.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 10:51 AM John McManus
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a dilemma. I am working on Open Office for years. Today I can't open my documents. See attached message.
> I have an important presentation to make and I need help resolving the issue. I tried to download the latest version of Apache Open Ofice 4 but it is not compatible with my system.
> What should I do so I can get my documents for my presentation?
> Thanks
> John McManus

Re: Fwd: Error

David Belina-2
As I said, your message (showing the error?) is blank.

but it is not compatible with my system.  What is your system.  OpenOffice works on most OS’s.  Did you download the 32bit or the 64bit version and get an error installing.  Download the other and try it.

As to the original error (ca’t open files), what did you change before you found you couldn’t open files and what do you mean exactly "about not opening file”.  Can’t find, program never starts up, etc.

but it is not compatible with my system

Re: Error

Wade Smart-2
Of course it is.