Fwd: Just a quick thank you

Matthias Seidel

Just FYI.

Users appreciate our work, we should appreciate our users...

Regards,

   Matthias

Betreff: Just a quick thank you
Datum: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 16:55:13 +0000 (UTC)
Von: Myles Graebner [hidden email]
Antwort an: [hidden email]
An: [hidden email] [hidden email]

I am not sure if I am sending this e-mail to the right web address, but I just wanted to send a warm, heartfelt thank you to Apache - Open Office for allowing me to utilize your open office software over the last 10 years.
Although I haven't used it much, it has been invaluable to me.
So thanks again, and thanks to all of you for your continued hard work.
Sincerely,Myles

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment