Fwd: Question about OO requiurements

jd1008
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JD <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 2:43 AM
Subject: Question about OO requiurements
To: Apache OpenOffice <[hidden email]>

Could one of the developers tell me why I am getting this?

Thanx.

$ soffice
GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/desktop/gnome/interface': Client
failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.GConf
warning: failure listing pairs in `/system/proxy': Client failed to connect
to the D-BUS daemon:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.GConf
warning: failure listing pairs in `/system/http_proxy/host': Client failed
to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.GConf
warning: failure listing pairs in `/desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto':
Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

$ ps -ef | grep -i dbus
dbus       839     1  0 Jan24 ?        00:00:26 /bin/dbus-daemon --system
--address=systemd: --nofork --nopidfile --sys
jd        2505     1  0 Jan24 ?        00:00:00 dbus-launch --sh-syntax
--exit-with-session
jd        2506     1  0 Jan24 ?        00:00:00 /bin/dbus-daemon --fork
--print-pid 4 --print-address 6 --session
jd        2828  2824  0 Jan24 ?        00:00:00 /bin/dbus-daemon
--config-file=/etc/at-spi2/accessibility.conf --nofork

Re: Fwd: Question about OO requiurements

Peter Kovacs-3
Can you add ome information please.

- Which distribution are you using?

- Which OpenOffice Version is this?

- Have you OpenOffice and Libre Office installed?

- From where did you install OpenOffice?

Thanks, a lot.

All the best

Peter