Fwd: Re: Error when trying to publish template

Fwd: Re: Error when trying to publish template

Keith N. McKenna
Forwarding reply from OP

Yes, it says this:
"Error in parsing ODF file: the title property could not be found or is empty."

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2/12/2017 4:21 AM, Steven wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to upload a template in MLA format for high-school and
> college students to write their papers, but I keep getting this error
> message:
>
> Inline image 1
>
> Help would be appreciated.😊
Steven;

The mailing list management software strips all attachments sent to the
list. Because of this the screenshot of the error message is not
available to the list. If you could upload it to the web ans sent a link
for it to the list we should be better able to assist you.

If this is not possible, could you put just the text of the error into a
reply to the list.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna