Fwd: Re: Google Apps

Winter
This is inappropriate. My comments may have been rude. But I am not your
employ.

Re: Fwd: Re: Google Apps

Matthias Seidel
Please don't SPAM our mailing list!
We are all volunteers. There is no company and there are no employees.

Take a deep breath and try to understand the world around you...

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment