Fwd: Re: Missing unsubscribe link in messages

Fwd: Re: Missing unsubscribe link in messages

John Hart-2
Sent to me directly, bypassing the list.
Despite the vulgar language, it might be a clue to what's happening.
If someone received messages with the same ID without the links,
It would narrow the search for the problem.

If Jim McLaughin would like to do something constructive he could
post the source of the last message for comparison.

    Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 21:39:48 -0500

    ---
    From: Ash Ash <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
    To: "[hidden email]
    <mailto:[hidden email]>" <[hidden email]
    <mailto:[hidden email]>>
    Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP WITH THIS-ODT FILE WAS ALTERED AND IS NOW
    CORRRUPTED
    Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 14:10:11 +0000
    <mailto:[hidden email]>>

    ---
    From: Connie Brast <[hidden email]
    <mailto:[hidden email]>>
    Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 13:57:13 -0600
    Subject: Setting a default font
    To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

    ---
    Subject: Re: unsubscribe????
    To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
    From: Dave <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
    <mailto:[hidden email]>>

    This one with the unsubscribe message quoted chastising the the
    requester, is missing the unsubscribe message!

    ---
    One with the entire source. Perhaps some one can go through it, figure
    out what went wrong, and correct the problem or notify someone who can.

    -------------------------------------- BEGINNING OF MESSAGE SOURCE

    To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
    From: Bertil Virdung <[hidden email]
    <mailto:[hidden email]>>
    Subject: Preset e-mail name
    Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 21:47:25 +0100
             0-0-0-3411-c

    --------------DB8998C65C30B6E946ECCB9A

    Hello!
    I recently installed Open Office 4.1.3 which works excellent, except one
    problem. I have an adress list installed in Excel, including names,
    phonenumbers and e-mail adresses.  When I place the cursor over an
    e-mail adress and open it, a preset name of a sender comes up, and it is
    not possible change this name. Please tell me how to change the name of
    the sender and how get rid of this problem.  I use Morzilla Thunderbird.

    With best regards from
    Bertil Virdung
    Phone +46 709 311 312 <tel:%2B46%20709%20311%20312>
    e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

    <mailto:[hidden email]>
    <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Missing unsubscribe link in messages

Doug Kenney
The following is the message I get back in an email when I use the unsubcribe link:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<[hidden email]>:

So, is it possible to unsubscibe from the user list?

Thanks,
Doug

Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 21:39:48 -0500

---
From: Ash Ash <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
To: "[hidden email]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 14:10:11 +0000
<mailto:[hidden email]>>

---
From: Connie Brast <[hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 13:57:13 -0600
To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

---
To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
From: Dave <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
<mailto:[hidden email]>>

This one with the unsubscribe message quoted chastising the the
requester, is missing the unsubscribe message!

---
One with the entire source. Perhaps some one can go through it, figure
out what went wrong, and correct the problem or notify someone who can.

-------------------------------------- BEGINNING OF MESSAGE SOURCE

>From - Thu Mar 09 15:51:16 2017
To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Fwd: Re: Missing unsubscribe link in messages

Martin Groenescheij

On 10/03/17 4:43 PM, John Hart wrote:
> Sent to me directly, bypassing the list.
> Despite the vulgar language, it might be a clue to what's happening.
> If someone received messages with the same ID without the links,

See attached. Please note that all where send to the the moderators
before the where forwarded to the user list.

> It would narrow the search for the problem.
>
> If Jim McLaughin would like to do something constructive he could
> post the source of the last message for comparison.

Hello!
I recently installed Open Office 4.1.3 which works excellent, except one
problem. I have my adress list installed in Excel, including names,
phonenumbers and e-mail adresses. When I place the cursor over an e-mail
adress and open it, there is a default sender adress coming up. It is
not possible to make a change in the senderadress or select an other
sender. I use Morzilla Firebird.  Please tell me how to get rid of this
default problem.

With best regards from
Bertil Virdung
Phone +46 709 311 312
e-mail: [hidden email]

Hello!
I recently installed Open Office 4.1.3 which works excellent, except one
problem. I have an adress list installed in Excel, including names,
phonenumbers and e-mail adresses.  When I place the cursor over an
e-mail adress and open it, a preset name of a sender comes up, and it is
not possible change this name. Please tell me how to change the name of
the sender and how get rid of this problem.  I use Morzilla Thunderbird.

With best regards from
Bertil Virdung
Phone +46 709 311 312
e-mail: [hidden email]

How do I set a default font so that each time of start a new document I do
not have to change the font fron "Times New Roman"?

*Take care.*

[image: Picture]

*Connie*

Hi,

This morning when I opened my odt file there was a message from ASCII Filter and I mistakenly clicked yes. It appears this had modified the actual text content or just changed the text style from english to some other style format. The file is now opens in square symbols and it is unintelligable to read. There is nothing in english. The whole file has been altered. This file is for work so it is very important the work is not list.

Am not sure if the contents have disappeared or just the english has changed to some other style format and so the work is retrievable. I need the restored version from yesterday 8/3/2017 around 5:09 pm which is the version it was before I opened the file this morning.

Please can you have a look at the file and if you are able to restore please do so. The file is attached to this email.

I very much appreciate your help in this matter. I have very little to no understanding of this type of stuff so have no idea what must be done.

Thank you

Naj

If you remember nothing else from this guide, please make sure you remember this. Whenever you ask for technical support, make absolutely sure you state the following:

1) Which version of OpenOffice.org you are running.

Open office 4.1.2

2) What your operating system is (for example, Windows XP).

Windows XP

3) If there is an error, state clearly what it is and how we can reproduce it.

When the documed was opened a message from ASCII filter popped up. After that the file was not readable.

4) Do not attach files to mail messages. We absolutely need you to include this information before we can help you

________________________________

Best 100 Companies, 2004.odt (54K) Download Attachment

On 10/03/17 9:07 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> The following is the message I get back in an email when I use the unsubcribe link:

The correct link is: [hidden email] not
[hidden email]

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <[hidden email]>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>

> So, is it possible to unsubscibe from the user list?
>

> Thanks,
> Doug

Robert  William Allen
Thanks folks guess I'm the dumb @@@@ but honestly for some smart ass people I wouldn't ask that question had it been below. Trust me before I asked I looked but obviously we all aren't a higher level than some folks. I'm attempting to do it now. However with the instructions from our dear dumb I would never been able. Thanks to the others.

All the best

Bob Allen
705 879 6796 (phone/text)