[Fwd: Re: Re: [marketing] Marketing budget - SCALEx9]

[Fwd: Re: Re: [marketing] Marketing budget - SCALEx9]

Ramon Sole
Hello Peter,

BTW, you cc'd [hidden email] on your message, but I can't find
any message about that thread in the archives of that list.

So I'm not sure if anyone in [hidden email] received your message.

Best Regards,

Ramon

Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: [marketing] Marketing budget - SCALEx9]

Peter Junge-2
Hi Ramon,

Ramon Sole wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> BTW, you cc'd [hidden email] on your message, but I can't find
> any message about that thread in the archives of that list.

AFAIK, messages are getting only archived when they have been send TO,
but not as CC. I'm currently working myself through the ES mailing lists
archives --which are *not* visible at [1] as they should-- with the help
of Google Translate and it seems like there are interesting things to learn.

> So I'm not sure if anyone in [hidden email] received your message.

I guess they should be receiving my messages.

Best regards,
Peter

[1] http://es.openoffice.org/comunidad/listas.html