Fwd: Revieving documentaion

Chris Lambertus
Not acked

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Sharon Jameson <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Revieving documentaion
> Date: November 30, 2019 at 12:40:03 PM PST
> To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
>
> Dear Sirs,
>
>     I created a document on Open Office and my computer crashed. When I reinstalled the program on my new computer I lost all of my projects that I had created on Open Office on my old computer.  The only one that really concerns me is a document titled Prescription List which lists my husbands prescription, hospital visits  and list of his doctors.  Is there any way at all that you can retrieve this information?  I love your product and with my husbands bad health it has proven itself to be invaluable.
>
> Thank you so much
>
> Mary Jamson
> 1737 Maple St
> Granite City Il 62040

Re: Fwd: Revieving documentaion

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Miss Jamson,

I am not sure if we can help you, beyond providing some understanding
what has happened.

What I read from your description is that your old computer stopped
working and you got a new one. Is this understanding correct?

If this interpretation is correct, do you still have the old computer in
your possession?

All the Best

Peter Kovacs