(Apologies: I meant, of course, 20 June, not 20 March. :-)
Commencing Tuesday 20 June at 17:00 UTC, the OpenOffice.org site
infrastructure will be upgraded. The main site, including mail lists,
CVS, Issue Tracker (IssueZilla), and all other elements will be
functionally offline for the duration, anticipated to be forty-eight
(48) hours. Neither the OpenOffice.org wiki , nor anoncvs will be
affected. As well, during the outage, a placeholder webpage listing
download sites will be posted to www.openoffice.org.
CollabNet has worked with the community on this upgrade for several
months and together we have sought to ensure that the migration to
the new (and improved) infrastructure will go smoothly. We regret
the inconvenience this outage will produce.
Project leads: Please inform your communities of the migration-
related outage and upcoming infrastructure; thanks.
For detailed (and useful) information on the upgrade process, see the
wiki related to it .
* The new infrastructure, CollabNet Enterprise Edition 3.5.1, should
be faster and more robust. For more information on the CEE 3.5.1, see
the release notes 
* "Staticization" has been improved and html pages will be updated
more reliably and quickly
* The new site allows for the use of the modern versioning system
Subversion, and projects can explore its functionality
* As to mail lists, forums, and other established functionality, such
as Issue Tracker (IssueZilla), all that remains as present
* SSH users should notice that new site will have a new IP address
* Note: For a period of about twelve hours after the migration
process, we will have to run several indexers, and these may affect
the behaviour of list and forum archives, among other things;
performance may also be affected