Fwd: T-DOSE 2020 Corona virus update: Postponed a second time

Fwd: T-DOSE 2020 Corona virus update: Postponed a second time

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
FYI

Michael

Betreff: Re: T-DOSE 2020 Corona virus update: Postponed a second time
Datum: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:13:01 +0200
Von: Dr. Michael Stehmann <[hidden email]>
An: T-DOSE Organisation <[hidden email]>

Hello,

it is a sad message, but a responsible decision.

Clausula rebus sic stantibus we will present FYMT of Freie Software
Freunde Freunde e. V. and Apache OpenOffice at T-DOSE at a later date.

Kind regards
Michael