Fwd: Translation to Portuguese (PT)

Rob Weir
Hello Luís,

I am forwarding your note to our localization mailing list.  Thanks
for the offer of help with the translation.  Please be patient, since
we have our ApacheCon conference next week and many project members
are traveling.  So there may be a short delay in getting you a copy of
the PO file for Portuguese.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Fwd: Translation to Portuguese (PT)

Andrea Pescetti-2
Rob Weir wrote:
> I am forwarding your note to our localization mailing list.  Thanks
> for the offer of help with the translation.

Yes, this (ooo-L10N) is the right place.

Luis and Jose', both of you should:

1) Subscribe to this list or you will miss announcements again: send an
empty e-mail to [hidden email] and respond to
the confirmation request you will receive

2) Read the entire content of
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

3) Agree with each other, here or in private, on how you want to divide
work (assigning some PO files to one and some to the other is probably
best; but choose as you wish)

> So there may be a short delay in getting you a copy of
> the PO file for Portuguese.

They are ready at
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_pt_po-files.tar.bz2
but make sure you have done steps 1-3 above before proceeding, or you
risk wasting your time (for example, one file must not be translated;
all details are at the link above).

Regards,
   Andrea.