Fwd: UNSUBSCRIBE

John English
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John English <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 11:30 AM
To: <[hidden email]>

What is it that you don't seem to understand about my last 4 attempts to
Unsubscribe from you.???

I have VERY LIMITED ''skills'' in computer stuff.. So I can only use your
services
if I am the one with a problem, and cannot at all help others!!

Please put my Unsubscribe into effect asap.

englishj930@openoffice .com

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

Wade Smart-2
John, that it has absolutely nothing to do with
us in the forums as we are all volunteers answering
each others problems with the SOFTWARE.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 4:09 PM John English <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have VERY LIMITED ''skills'' in computer stuff.. So I can only use your
> services
> if I am the one with a problem, and cannot at all help others!!
>
> Please put my Unsubscribe into effect asap.
>
> englishj930@openoffice .com

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

Dave Fisher-2
There are three possiblities.

(1) You are sending from a different email than your subscription.
(2) The generated unsubscribe verification emails are in your spam or junk folder.
(3) Gmail is bouncing the generated unsubscribe verification emails.

If (3) is the reason then I hope that one of the volunteer list moderators can help by manually unsubscribing you.

Sorry for your troubles.

Regards,
Dave