Fwd: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Fwd: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Maurice Howe-2
Whatever your views about legal, illegal, or quasi-legal immigration, these
poor blighters deserve a voice.  They are desperate -- no home, no food,
nowhere to go, no hope.
   Should the USA (and Canada & other countries) welcome them?  We all have
long-standing provisions for LEGAL immigration.  Is it enough?
   Put yourself in their awful circumstance -- wouldn't you move heaven &
earth to better your blight?  For yourself; for your family?
   And it's only gonna get worse...
Wish we could do MORE.
Maurice

The Caravan Is Coming To America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN_mKqPWnY

Re: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Howard Blum
Who the hell are you and why are you spamming me?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018, 2:36 PM Maurice Howe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Whatever your views about legal, illegal, or quasi-legal immigration, these
> poor blighters deserve a voice.  They are desperate -- no home, no food,
> nowhere to go, no hope.
>    Should the USA (and Canada & other countries) welcome them?  We all have
> long-standing provisions for LEGAL immigration.  Is it enough?
>    Put yourself in their awful circumstance -- wouldn't you move heaven &
> earth to better your blight?  For yourself; for your family?
>    And it's only gonna get worse...
> Wish we could do MORE.
> Maurice
>

> The Caravan Is Coming To America
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN_mKqPWnY

Re: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Wade Smart-2
Whatever YOUR!!!! views, you have no right to spam thousands
of people all over the world about YOUR VIEWS.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 4:36 PM Maurice Howe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Whatever your views about legal, illegal, or quasi-legal immigration, these
> poor blighters deserve a voice.  They are desperate -- no home, no food,
> nowhere to go, no hope.
>    Should the USA (and Canada & other countries) welcome them?  We all have
> long-standing provisions for LEGAL immigration.  Is it enough?
>    Put yourself in their awful circumstance -- wouldn't you move heaven &
> earth to better your blight?  For yourself; for your family?
>    And it's only gonna get worse...
> Wish we could do MORE.
> Maurice
>

> The Caravan Is Coming To America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN_mKqPWnY

Re: Fwd: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

jd1008
Hey Maurice,
You are POLLUTING our technical mailing list with your political opinion
that NO ONE ASKED OF YOU!!!!
So, keep it to yourself. We do not wish to be bothered by it. We are
getting earfuls of it every frickin' day!!

'

Re: Fwd: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Howard Blum
What can't we block people like this that feel it's okay to take liberties
and spam the group from ever posting to the group again?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 3:26 PM JD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Maurice,
> You are POLLUTING our technical mailing list with your political opinion
> that NO ONE ASKED OF YOU!!!!
> So, keep it to yourself. We do not wish to be bothered by it. We are
> getting earfuls of it every frickin' day!!
>

> On 10/24/2018 03:36 PM, Maurice Howe wrote:
> > Whatever your views about legal, illegal, or quasi-legal immigration,
> these
> > poor blighters deserve a voice.  They are desperate -- no home, no food,
> > nowhere to go, no hope.
> >     Should the USA (and Canada & other countries) welcome them?  We all
> have
> > long-standing provisions for LEGAL immigration.  Is it enough?
> >     Put yourself in their awful circumstance -- wouldn't you move heaven
> &
> > earth to better your blight?  For yourself; for your family?
> >     And it's only gonna get worse...
> > Wish we could do MORE.
> > Maurice
> >

> > The Caravan Is Coming To America
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN_mKqPWnY
> >
> '

Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary
PO Box 834
Novato, CA 94948
415-898-4130
http://pro-mobile-notary.com

Re: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Bruce Pierson
What does this have to do with Open Office?  Save this for a forum on
politics.  This, like religion, has no place here.

*"I would rather be lost in the woods, than found in the city. "*

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 5:36 PM Maurice Howe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Whatever your views about legal, illegal, or quasi-legal immigration, these
> poor blighters deserve a voice.  They are desperate -- no home, no food,
> nowhere to go, no hope.
>    Should the USA (and Canada & other countries) welcome them?  We all have
> long-standing provisions for LEGAL immigration.  Is it enough?
>    Put yourself in their awful circumstance -- wouldn't you move heaven &
> earth to better your blight?  For yourself; for your family?
>    And it's only gonna get worse...
> Wish we could do MORE.
> Maurice
>

> The Caravan Is Coming To America
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN_mKqPWnY

RE: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Geoffrey Hartwell-2
Reply or ignore but please don't Flame!
Who the hell are you and why are you spamming me?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018, 2:36 PM Maurice Howe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Whatever your views about legal, illegal, or quasi-legal immigration,
> these poor blighters deserve a voice.  They are desperate -- no home,
> no food, nowhere to go, no hope.
>    Should the USA (and Canada & other countries) welcome them?  We all
> have long-standing provisions for LEGAL immigration.  Is it enough?
>    Put yourself in their awful circumstance -- wouldn't you move
> heaven & earth to better your blight?  For yourself; for your family?
>    And it's only gonna get worse...
> Wish we could do MORE.
> Maurice
>

> The Caravan Is Coming To America
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN_mKqPWnY

Re: Youtube: Douglas Ducote - The Caravan Is Coming To America

Daniel DeFoe
Your opinions are yours, not what I subscribe to this news letter for, and
if you want to do that, go to a different forum, this
is not the one. And I have no interest in joining your band wagon, but I
might request to steel your tires if you do this
again. As a citizen of the USA, I don't mind new people who come here
legally. NO EXCEPTIONS.