Fwd: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10

Matthias Seidel

Hi all,

Libexpat has been updated!

Regards,

   Matthias



-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10
Datum: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 11:35:44 -0700
Von: Sebastian Pipping [hidden email]
Antwort an: libexpat/libexpat [hidden email]
An: libexpat/libexpat [hidden email]
Kopie (CC): Subscribed [hidden email]


2.2.10

Repository: libexpat/libexpat · Tag: R_2_2_10 · Commit: 162e16b · Released by: hartwork

Original changelog

This release has 11 assets:

  • expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2
  • expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2.asc
  • expat-2.2.10.tar.gz
  • expat-2.2.10.tar.gz.asc
  • expat-2.2.10.tar.lz
  • expat-2.2.10.tar.lz.asc
  • expat-2.2.10.tar.xz
  • expat-2.2.10.tar.xz.asc
  • expat-win32bin-2.2.10.exe
  • Source code (zip)
  • Source code (tar.gz)

Visit the release page to download them.


You are receiving this because you are watching this repository.
View it on GitHub or unsubscribe from all notifications for this repository.

<script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10", "url": "https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10", "name": "View Release" }, "description": "View this Release on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fwd: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10

Don Lewis-2
On  3 Oct, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Libexpat has been updated!
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
>
>
> -------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
> Betreff: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10
> Datum: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 11:35:44 -0700
> Von: Sebastian Pipping <[hidden email]>
> Antwort an: libexpat/libexpat <[hidden email]>
> An: libexpat/libexpat <[hidden email]>
> Kopie (CC): Subscribed <[hidden email]>
>
>
>
>   2.2.10 <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10>
>
> Repository: libexpat/libexpat <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat> ·
> Tag: R_2_2_10 <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/tree/R_2_2_10> ·
> Commit: 162e16b
> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/commit/162e16b0a7392a20ecdb2a4d0d13b5a03a7b2380>
> · Released by: hartwork <https://github.com/hartwork>
>
> Original changelog
> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/blob/R_2_2_10/expat/Changes>
>
> —
>
> This release has 11 assets:
>
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2.asc
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.gz
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.gz.asc
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.lz
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.lz.asc
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.xz
>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.xz.asc
>   * expat-win32bin-2.2.10.exe
>   * Source code (zip)
>   * Source code (tar.gz)
>
> Visit the release page
> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10> to download
> them.

I've updated trunk and AOO42X.  Any thoughts on AOO418?


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fwd: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10

Matthias Seidel
Hi Don,

Am 05.10.20 um 17:09 schrieb Don Lewis:

> On  3 Oct, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Libexpat has been updated!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>>
>>
>> -------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
>> Betreff: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10
>> Datum: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 11:35:44 -0700
>> Von: Sebastian Pipping <[hidden email]>
>> Antwort an: libexpat/libexpat <[hidden email]>
>> An: libexpat/libexpat <[hidden email]>
>> Kopie (CC): Subscribed <[hidden email]>
>>
>>
>>
>>   2.2.10 <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10>
>>
>> Repository: libexpat/libexpat <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat> ·
>> Tag: R_2_2_10 <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/tree/R_2_2_10> ·
>> Commit: 162e16b
>> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/commit/162e16b0a7392a20ecdb2a4d0d13b5a03a7b2380>
>> · Released by: hartwork <https://github.com/hartwork>
>>
>> Original changelog
>> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/blob/R_2_2_10/expat/Changes>
>>
>> —
>>
>> This release has 11 assets:
>>
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2.asc
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.gz
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.gz.asc
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.lz
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.lz.asc
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.xz
>>   * expat-2.2.10.tar.xz.asc
>>   * expat-win32bin-2.2.10.exe
>>   * Source code (zip)
>>   * Source code (tar.gz)
>>
>> Visit the release page
>> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10> to download
>> them.
> I've updated trunk and AOO42X.  Any thoughts on AOO418?
AOO418 is on the same level (expat 2.2.9) like trunk/AOO42X was before.

@Jim: What do you think?

>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10

Jim Jagielski
Let's cherry pick the change

> On Oct 5, 2020, at 11:26 AM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Don,
>
> Am 05.10.20 um 17:09 schrieb Don Lewis:
>> On  3 Oct, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Libexpat has been updated!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Matthias
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
>>> Betreff: [libexpat/libexpat] Release R_2_2_10 - 2.2.10
>>> Datum: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 11:35:44 -0700
>>> Von: Sebastian Pipping <[hidden email]>
>>> Antwort an: libexpat/libexpat <[hidden email]>
>>> An: libexpat/libexpat <[hidden email]>
>>> Kopie (CC): Subscribed <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>  2.2.10 <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10>
>>>
>>> Repository: libexpat/libexpat <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat> ·
>>> Tag: R_2_2_10 <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/tree/R_2_2_10> ·
>>> Commit: 162e16b
>>> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/commit/162e16b0a7392a20ecdb2a4d0d13b5a03a7b2380>
>>> · Released by: hartwork <https://github.com/hartwork>
>>>
>>> Original changelog
>>> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/blob/R_2_2_10/expat/Changes>
>>>
>>> —
>>>
>>> This release has 11 assets:
>>>
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.bz2.asc
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.gz
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.gz.asc
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.lz
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.lz.asc
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.xz
>>>  * expat-2.2.10.tar.xz.asc
>>>  * expat-win32bin-2.2.10.exe
>>>  * Source code (zip)
>>>  * Source code (tar.gz)
>>>
>>> Visit the release page
>>> <https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/tag/R_2_2_10> to download
>>> them.
>> I've updated trunk and AOO42X.  Any thoughts on AOO418?
>
> AOO418 is on the same level (expat 2.2.9) like trunk/AOO42X was before.
>
> @Jim: What do you think?
>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>