Fwd: [office] OpenDocument TC Roadmap

Bruce D'Arcus

Just an update on the likely roadmap for the OpenDocument
enhancements that we'll be (hopefully!) relying on. I asked Michael
about the citation improvements approved awhile back, and I'm almost
certain it'll be either in 1.1 or 1.2. The latter probably makes more
sense, since it would be coupled with the metadata stuff, but I talk
to him more about this ...

Bruce

Begin forwarded message: