[Fwd: [webmasters] OOo Bibliographic]

Sophie-21
Hi all,

It seems that there is a small typo on the project home page, it says
2009 instead of 2008.
Thank you

Kind regards
Sophie

The web page for theis project is truly visionary.  It says it was last
updated in November 2009!  We are all agog.

Happy Christmas

Tony

Re: [Fwd: [webmasters] OOo Bibliographic]

David Wilson-7
Thank you Sophie, it is fixed.

david wilson