GREEN TICKS NEAR DOCUMENTS HAVE DISAPPEARED

GREEN TICKS NEAR DOCUMENTS HAVE DISAPPEARED

Alan Stannard
Hi Apache Open Office people,

A week ago I updated my Windows 10 as instructed by Microsoft and after the update which they said was going to take a while (it was around 4 hours) I noticed that the next day when using Apache Open Office that the Green Ticks beside my documents had disappeared and were all replaced with the 2 blue curved arrows.

I then contacted Microsoft OneDrive department and after 5 days of e-mailing they said to contact you to sort it out.

Their last e-mail said to contact you so you can move the files from Documents Folder to Downloads Folder- New Folder.
Once this is done I then have to contact them again.

This means very little to me and I am hoping someone can sort this out for me.

Many thanks,
Alan.

Telephone: 01502 711099