GSIcheck lost - does someone have a spare ?

GSIcheck lost - does someone have a spare ?

Dick Groskamp-2
Due to a crash of my old computer I lost GSIcheck.

Link http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/ is no longer working

Does anyone know where I can download it ?

--
DiGro
___________________________
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.6 (Dutch) and scanned with Ziggo Safe Online (F-Secure)

Re: GSIcheck lost - does someone have a spare ?

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Dick,

gsicheck is part of the build environment. I didn't  have it as a
separate tool.

I check the translation files before I put them into the repo.

Do you want to get a checked translation file as *.sdf?

Kind regards

Am 09.09.19 um 14:37 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
> Due to a crash of my old computer I lost GSIcheck.
>
> Link http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/ is no longer working
>

> Does anyone know where I can download it ?

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: GSIcheck lost - does someone have a spare ?

Dick Groskamp-2
Mechtilde,

thanks, but that was not my intention.

GSIcheck was (as far as I know) a separate program, version 1.9.0 being
the last I think, and was zipped and hosted on the ooo.services.

That services are dead and there is no way to obtain the packed program
I'm afraid.

So I was actually looking for someone who still had the zipped program.

Or is it obtainable from wthout the build environment (not really a
techie this one so  :-(  )

I would like to have it again to perform some tests on translations in
Pootle to look for warnings/errors

--
DiGro

Re: GSIcheck lost - does someone have a spare ?

Dennis Roczek-2
Am 09.09.2019 14:37, schrieb Dick Groskamp:
> Due to a crash of my old computer I lost GSIcheck.
>
> Link http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/ is no longer working
>

> Does anyone know where I can download it ?
Try that link:

http://web.archive.org/web/20100108222913/http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/

Re: GSIcheck lost - does someone have a spare ?

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Dennis,

Am 09.09.19 um 19:58 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Am 09.09.2019 14:37, schrieb Dick Groskamp:
>> Due to a crash of my old computer I lost GSIcheck.
>>
>> Link http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/ is no longer working
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can download it ?
> Try that link:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20100108222913/http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/

Thanks for this information, even not all versions are available anymore.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Op 9-9-2019 om 19:58 schreef denni.......@libre.....ce.org:

> Am 09.09.2019 14:37, schrieb Dick Groskamp:
>> Due to a crash of my old computer I lost GSIcheck.
>>
>> Link http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/ is no longer working
>>

>> Does anyone know where I can download it ?
> Try that link:
>

> http://web.archive.org/web/20100108222913/http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/

Dennis,

thanks for the link.

Unfortunately they don't seem to work anymore.

Downloaded the files but they can't be unpacked (not a valid archive)

--
DiGro