Generated Portable document File.

Christophe TIONI

The french securised gouvernemental web site about securised automobil drive licences generate a portable document file (PDF) from the soft "Open-Office Writer" with personal datas. This personal datas should contain all first names of any person, but contained one firstname. It's wrong!
I just want write about. Cordialy. Christophe Jean TIONI.

Re: Generated Portable document File.

Martin Groenescheij

On 19/07/17 3:46 AM, Christophe TIONI wrote:
> The french securised gouvernemental web site about securised automobil
> drive licences generate a portable document file (PDF) from the soft
> "Open-Office Writer" with personal datas. This personal datas should
> contain all first names of any person, but contained one firstname.
> It's wrong!

It's not wrong but rather not what you want.

> I just want write about. Cordialy. Christophe Jean TIONI.

In OpenOffice go to Tools -> Options -> OpenOffice -> User Data and
enter both First Names in the First Name field