Generating Source Code from UNOIDL Definitions

Generating Source Code from UNOIDL Definitions

Vincenzo Giuliano
Hi

This is my problem:

After setting PATH environment variable I executed idlc command.
Linux Console showed me this message

idlc: error while loading shared libraries: libreg.so.3: cannot open

What can I do?

Thank you ALL

Re: Generating Source Code from UNOIDL Definitions

Juergen Schmidt-3
Vincenzo Giuliano wrote:

> Hi
>
> This is my problem:
>
> After setting PATH environment variable I executed idlc command.
> Linux Console showed me this message
>

> idlc: error while loading shared libraries: libreg.so.3: cannot open

you have to extend your LD_LIBRARY_PATH with <officpath>/program

Juergen