German UI - remarks on AOO Writer, Format > Change Case

German UI - remarks on AOO Writer, Format > Change Case

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

AOO Writer, German UI: I have taken a closer look at Format > Change Case
(or Format - Groß-/Kleinschreibung (ändern)). The result of my "study"
(.pdf file) is available at the link given below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cbLBS-dCZkHM8wF-HfgXFNz0Qm0Em2oy

I would appreciate any feedback, be it for or against, especially that I
hardly get along with Pootle.
Sort of "mutual & unreserved non/dis-admiration".

Regards

Czesław Wolański

PS. Sadly this time there was no time to prepare "LiesMilch" or
"DareMe"/"DearMe" file.

Re: German UI - remarks on AOO Writer, Format > Change Case

Matthias Seidel
Hi Czesław,

Am 20.04.20 um 16:41 schrieb Czesław Wolański:

> Hi,
>
> AOO Writer, German UI: I have taken a closer look at Format > Change Case
> (or Format - Groß-/Kleinschreibung (ändern)). The result of my "study"
> (.pdf file) is available at the link given below:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cbLBS-dCZkHM8wF-HfgXFNz0Qm0Em2oy
>
> I would appreciate any feedback, be it for or against, especially that I
> hardly get along with Pootle.
I have corrected most of these issues in German.

BTW: We are importing new templates on Pootle right now...

Regards,

   Matthias

> Sort of "mutual & unreserved non/dis-admiration".
>

> Regards
>
> Czesław Wolański
>

> PS. Sadly this time there was no time to prepare "LiesMilch" or
> "DareMe"/"DearMe" file.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment