German hyphenation

Volker Lenhardt-2
Hello,

there is no correct hyphenation in German between i and o.
The current block in hyph_de_DE.dic is:
2io
io1a8
io1c
io1d
io1de4
io2di
ioi8
i1ol.
i1om.
i1on.
i5on1b2
i1o6n2s1
i1ont
i5ops
i5o8p1t
i1or.
i3oral
io3rat
i5orc
i1os.
i1ot.
i1o8x

I suggest to change it to:
2io
io1a8
i1o1b
i1o1c
i1o1d
io1e8
i1o1f
i1o1g
i1o1h
io1i8
i1o1j
i1o1k
i1o1l
i1o1m
i1o1n
i5on1b2
i1o6n2s1
i1ont
io1o8
i1o1p
i1o8p7si
i5o8p1t
i1o1q
i1o1r
i5orc
i7o1s
i1o1t
io1u8
i1o1v
i1o1w
i1o8x
i1o1z

It works for me after testing some odd-ty words. As I haven't got access
to any big word list, I'd like to ask you for help in further testing.

Thanks and greetings
Volker

--
Volker Lenhardt
Am Spinnweg 19, 45894 Gelsenkirchen

Re: German hyphenation

Volker Lenhardt-2
Volker Lenhardt schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> there is no correct hyphenation in German between i and o.
> The current block in hyph_de_DE.dic is:

Sorry, I didn't check the newest Duden. It seems that io isn't
hyphenated in words like radio, bio etc. contrary to the use a few years
ago.

So I beg your pardon and cancel my suggestion.

With greetings
Volker Lenhardt